Saturday, August 30, 2008

textual attraction

i was trying to reach my friend brooke in ny but she was a ho and didn't pick up my phone calls for awhile... so i decided to call her sister, sage....

since i know sage to a certain extent (we see each other everytime i am in nyc and we always seem to bump into each other on the streets, the restaurants, etc)....

sage is a total character! and she has a great sense of humor!

so i called sage to make sure that brooke was alright but she didn't pick up the phone (probably because she didn't know my number).... but she did end up texting me.... and then that started probably the most entertaining text conversations ever. (spelling as is... i hate text spelling!)

********************************************************
sage: who is this?

me: erykah badu

sage: christanne?

me: who's that? This is carlos. Wassup sugartits?

sage: who the hell is carlos?

me: we hooked up in the bathroom @ zebulon. I gave u $30 afterwards. U stillgot those nerd glasses?

sage: no we did not!

sage: I never hooked up w a carlos or at zebulon nice try!

me: don't get ur panties in a bunch. Wanna meet up @ bkyn indust 4 a hj? $45

sage: Nope!I dont do that stuff sorry

me: How bout 4 some stickers?

sage: How do u know so much about me?

me: cuz u so divalicious.

sage: S----! (her friend's name)

me: abracadabra boo

sage: U got a new number?

me: I aint s---- hunni

sage: Tell me a secret about me then? did we kiss?

me: u like 2 meow like a kitty kat

sage: U r a girl!

me: stay away from my man, whore!

sage: Who is your man!I am not with your man!

sage: I only date single guys and am far from a whore this must be white trash ----- (name)

me: Face it. U love this drama. Why don't u write a poem bout it so I can read it on ur blog.

sage: Who is your man and how did you get my number? why are you contacting me?

me: cuz I wanna hook up with u & ur sis.

sage: Bye bye you are sick.

*********************************************************
THE END

i'm glad that sage has a great sense of humor because she told her sister about the text conversation and brooke said it was hilarious to hear about it.

i thought i'd type this out since my text messages cannot be saved and my phone is over 2 years old and in its geriatric life-stage.

1 comment:

TeamGenius said...

this is the funniest thing ever.