Saturday, August 30, 2008

funny feeling


you know you're online and wasting time when you decide to google yourself.

i've googled myself a couple of times through the years and it always brings up queasy feelings because 1. i really don't want to know what info about me shows up. 2. i feel like i'm stalking someone, but the someone is myself. 3. i feel silly about it.

so i finally did google myself tonight because it's friday night and and i'm sitting alone with nothing to do. which, is probably good because i'm hella tired and i will probably pass out within the hour.

i am happy to see that i don't show up too much, which is fantastic. i don't want to be easily found via the net.

things that do pop up, are old work assignments i did at nyu... which i don't want popping up anymore, but i'm not sure how i'd be able to get rid of it. i took a class about broadway plays (it was my last semester of school, and it sounded fun, but in the end result, the class sucked and my teacher was really into my classmate (i think sexually) so he got a great grade because of "extra credit" he did) while i did so much work for the group that i was like, WTF man?

one thing that did pleasantly pop up for the first time, probably because i haven't googled myself in awhile, is a brief mention of me in the newspaper about a play i wrote when i was 16/17 years old. it's sorta monumental cause i was the first person to write a sexually driven play. you can check out the blurb about me in 1997.

that just made my night!

okay, gonna go to bed now.

p.s. i don't want to have to apologize about not writing much but i have been terribly busy since july with school and people... but i have about 2 weeks off, sorta, where i will be updating and posting much more often!

1 comment:

Brooke Jacobs said...

YOu are amazing Chistiaan!
This is so cool!