Saturday, August 9, 2008

bernie mac meal please

this isn't my own photo. i am not a star-fucker. i leave my celebs be.



first off, i've been at the vet all day (nightmare, willow has a broken femur and it's not easily fixable at allllllllll) and just got home, sleepy cause i didn't sleep last night, and i heard that bernie mac died!?!?!

here is my bernie mac story:

i am a surface magazine avant guardian. so each year, i'm invited to the party that introduces the new batch of up and coming avant guardian photographers.

i'm in nyc and ming and i are there.

we're walking around people watching and bernie mac is walking to me.

so i squeal to ming "oh my gosh, it's bernie mac!!!!" and i'm all giggles.

he's walking to me so he notices me notice him. i smile at him and then he smiles at me and looks at me and goes:

"hey. what's up?"

and then i smiled and giggled some more and then we parted ways.

awesome. it made my night!

one of these days i'll tell you about my hank azaria nightmare of a party bump. he's weird.

3 comments:

Kate said...

oh please do tell about the hank azaria "party bump"!!!

RV3 said...

I've heard rumors about Hank Azaria. He's undercover, if you know what I mean...

Going back to Bernie though, he was a good comedian and raconteur. He'll be missed...

Sunlight In The Rain said...

if i was married to helen hunt, i'd be undercover too!

hmmm. i hadn't heard about that!