Monday, April 28, 2008

saint francis of assisi-ish

so today, i had to back my car out of the parkway so that phillip could bbq some delicious sirloin (home made patties!) burgers... and as i pulled out, i noticed a lizard run across the pavement pass phillip. it was apparently in a rush.

i get out of my car and joined phillip and ana in the shade.

apparently, the lizard was lounging around under my car and i ran over its tail, which led to the blood on the pavement and then soon after, it running to hide in some grass.

i can call the animals to come to my yard, and then eventually, i hurt it or kill it accidentally.

:(

boo.

i saw it maybe twenty minutes later, scurring around the yard. i think the tail is still smushed and on my tire... i don't want to look too closely for it.

No comments: